- The HIMH Podcast
- "Shame is No Longer My Name" at Bethel University
- Theology in the Raw: Laurie and Preston Sprinkle unpack gender, getting protested, and "weird" marriages
- Navigating Adolescence Podcast "A Conversation with Laurie Krieg" (for parents and families)
- Listen or Watch: "Laurie's LGBT Journey" on Pure Sex Radio
- Matt and Laurie's recent marriage story: "The Jaguar and the Therapist" on Dismantle
- "How to Submit Your Sexuality to Jesus" with Dr. Carol Ministries
- "Facing the Unthinkable": The "Why's" and "How To's" of Lament Talk
- Java with Juli, "Sexuality and Surrender" (Matt and Laurie's story)
- "Gospel First, Sexuality Later" for The Center for Faith, Sexuality & Gender
- "Caring Well Together" with Laurie and Matt Krieg on the Antioch Podcast
- "LGBT+ Students" with Laurie Krieg on the Faithful Teaching Pocast
- A 13-minute, three-part interview with 91.3 WCSG about the Caring Well Conference
- Podcast interview with Moody Radio Grand Rapids
- Theology in the Raw with Preston Sprinkle: A Conversation with my LGBT Friends Part 4
- "When There's No One Else Like You" on Mom Struggling Well
- 27-minute story as told at Cornerstone University chapel
- Link to Chris Fabry's podcast about SSA and marriage with Laurie
- Our two-part sermon series with 7th Reformed Church
- Revive Our Hearts: "When Physical Intimacy is Fractured: 7 Tools to Help You Heal"
- Center for Faith, Sexuality & Gender: "Ten Things I Wish All Christian Leaders Knew about Gay Teens in Their Church" and "Clothed with Suffering"
- Mudroom: "When You Don't Want to Tell"
- Off the Page: "We Are Not Alone" and others
- Six guest posts for Lies Young Women Believe: To the Girl Wrestling with her Sexuality, Who is Safe to Tell?, What do to with Painful Rejection and To the Girl Wrestling with her Sexuality, Who is Safe to Tell?, What do to with Painful Rejection
- "Is the Gospel Good News for Gay People?" with the Evangelical Covenant Church
- "Grace & Truth with Broken and Beloved People" sermon in Cheyenne, WY at Element Church. (It starts at minute 24)
- "How Jesus Fills our Emptiness and Helps us to Belong" chapel talk at Wheaton College (and received a standing ovation!)
- "Dear Church: I'm Gay" a 20-minute mini-documentary filmed with The Center for Faith, Sexuality & Gender
- "How to Begin to Care Well" clip from Caring Well Conference
- "The Whole Sex Talk" a DVD curriculum for teens and parents to talk openly about sex. Laurie talks about same-sex attraction (while nine months pregnant!). Clips found here.
A six-minute clip from the Caring Well Conference on November 11, 2017